Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hank Aaron MVP 1957 & Homerun King card. Almost left without them

Back again. Today I want to talk about 2 cards that for some reason almost went unnoticed during my last 3 hour long flea market adventure. I'm talking about a Hank Aaron MVP and a Hank Aaron new home run king.


After been seated for 3 hours (at least now they let me use one of the chairs), I was ready to pay and leave when the dealer was interrupted by an old couple looking at some vintage coins and jewelry, so instead of taking MY seat, I reached over the table and found a little box with some baseball cards the dealer keeps in a separate box (Dominican players and others with sentimental value) where I discovered these Aaron's.  He used to take those special cards out and and hand them over to me 1 by 1 but never the whole pkg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment